Remote (EST Hours)
Senior Manager, Strategic Research – Brand, Marketing and Medicare
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Research within CX Measurement and Insights, this individual will play a lead role in designing and executing qualitative and quantitative consumer research, which will be used in developing differentiated brand, marketing and Medicare strategies and experiences. The role helps drive the success of the larger Consumer Experience & Digital and Omni strategy by employing strong research and human-centered design tactics and developing actionable insights. This role builds a strong understanding of consumer segments, maintains member and consumer research panels and serves as the first line of contact with brand, marketing and Medicare business partners.
- Seasoned researcher with deep experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Proven ability to plan, design and manage enterprise research projects in conjunction with internal customers, including senior leaders and external vendors, to support department and corporate goals
- Adept at generating actionable insights from research to improve and inform go-to-market strategy and experience design
- Experience in building, maintaining and leveraging consumer panels
- Proven ability to summarize data, insights and industry intelligence in succinct reports with actionable output for business stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience working in a matrixed organization
- Ability to fully scope and execute consumer research projects that meet key business and experience design goals. Including designing best approach, methodology, and audience to support research goals, timing and budget.
- Medicare research (preferred)
- Brand and marketing research and strategy (preferred)
- Segmentation expertise (preferred)
- Experience in healthcare (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; Master’s Degree in, Business Administration, Economics, Public Health, or Social Sciences preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with business strategy development and consulting with experience working with primary and secondary research, business intelligence and strategy in the consumer and Medicare environment
- Strong executive-level communication, interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate complex information to non-technical audiences.
- Proven success developing and executing research to uncover customer needs and considerations and translating the findings into actionable recommendations.
- Ability to distill complex concepts into simple terms.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, collaborative, always innovating and curious.