As Customer Success Manager for our data access network for consumer permissioned data, you’ll be responsible for growing our ecosystem that enables network participants around the world to use our platform to provide great experiences to their customers. You will work with sales, product, marketing, engineering and design teams on a remote basis.
The Customer Success team is the central touchpoint for our customers, orchestrating the post-sales customer lifecycle in partnership with Solutions Architects, Sales, and Support. The team leads the customer relationship, coordinates internally within our client, drives product adoption, and guides the customer to take full advantage of our ecosystem. Fundamentally, Customer Success Managers ensure customers derive value from our platform, and ultimately renew and grow their relationship with us.
We are looking for CSMs who have an extreme attention to detail, ability to concisely communicate complex concepts as well as supporting the success of our customers through beautiful product UX and API design. With each successful onboarding, the CSM will position themselves as a go to, trusted resource and first point of assistance for customers. As a CSM, you will have opportunities to drive improvements to the workflow, the customer experience and available tools through iterative learning, feedback and analytics.
- Overseeing and managing a healthy portfolio of customers through all steps of joining and being an active participant in the Data Access Network
- Be accountable for driving adoption and increase of revenue through driving adopting and expanding use cases.
- Analyzing user feedback, user behavior (quantitative and qualitative), competitors, and market trends
- Providing sought after opinions and input internally and externally about the product line based on customers’ product and data needs
- Delivering success through partner growth as measured by customer onboarding, migrating end users and continued usage of the network as demonstrated through increased activity
- Being the trusted, go to resource for your customers for support, technical and business issues and be able to tap the right colleagues to get a problem solved in a timely and efficient manner
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Our client values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or has not followed a traditional path, do not let that stop you from considering this opportunity. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2+ years driving customer onboarding of SaaS and/or API integrations
- Experience supporting a portfolio of partners leveraging API based platforms as the means to deliver data, critical for an engaging and secure end user experience
- The drive to do what it takes to make your product and team a success, whether that means hunting down the root cause of a partner’s frustration or advocating on their behalf for a solution
- Beyond just onboarding new partners, you obsess about continuous process improvement for more efficient workflows and optimized support channels
- Energetic with good social and communication skills to be a key member of a small team
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team, maintaining a low ego with a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks that lead to a successful customer experience
- Familiarity with enterprise software and/or hands on software development and delivery experience with an interest in connectivity solutions (integration, API management, and related SDLC is a plus)
- Basic understanding of network protocols (e.g., oAuth and Open ID Connect) and common data exchange formats (e.g. JSON, XML)
Desired Experience & Skills:
- A background or keen interest in financial services or technology, with a passion for investor protection or innovation in the fintech space
- 3-5+ years of consultant, account management, customer success, or sales experience
- Experience unblocking relationships and turning detractors into advocates
- Ability to navigate sophisticated organizations to accelerate product adoption, influence collaboration, and evangelize opportunities for growth
- Strong presentation skills and extreme attention to detail
- Self-motivated, conscientious of customer needs, and improving customer relationships
- Effective communicator in stressful situations
- Escalate issues and risks to executive management for timely resolution
- Self-motivated, conscientious of customer needs, and improving customer relationship.