Memphis or Boston
- Data Collection and Management
- Collect, clean, and validate data from various hospital departments.
- Ensure data integrity and compliance with relevant healthcare regulations like HIPAA.
- Data Analysis
- Use statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could benefit patients and caregivers.
- Develop and implement dashboards and other data visualization tools.
- Prepare and present reports to various stakeholders, including medical staff, administrators, and external partners.
- Translate complex findings into understandable insights to inform decision-making.
- Work closely with clinical staff to understand their data needs and challenges.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure data security and accessibility.
- Quality Assurance
- Monitor data quality and create strategies to improve data collection and analysis methods.
- Research Support
- Assist in data extraction and analysis for research projects, grants, and publications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in data analysis, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Proficiency in statistical software (e.g., R, Python) and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau).
- Strong understanding of healthcare compliance and data security.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Experience in pediatric healthcare.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- Certifications in Data Analytics or related disciplines.
- Compassionate and patient-centered.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly ethical and sensitive to patient confidentiality.