What we need
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for supporting complex projects/products and programs using pre-existing knowledge, skills, templates, and expertise in various organizational and implementation methodologies. They will support all phases of the project lifecycle using project management practices.
Your Day to Day
- Delivers complex projects (and sometimes programs) that impact multiple business areas.
- Manages timeline and financials along with risks, issues, decisions, and changes.
- Manages risk/issue escalations and drives resolution.
- Manages resources in a cross-functional matrixed environment. Is responsible for executive level reporting and communication.
- Establishes clear boundaries in which the team can work. Assists with removing roadblocks and manages the process and culture to ensure team progress and continuous improvement.
- Liaises with architecture and operations when there are dependencies to systems and infrastructure.We’re Looking for:The ideal candidate would be:
- Technical resource
- Comfortable with managing strong personalities and external vendor relationships.
- Experienced with technical projects, with an understanding of Cloud and APIs.
- Familiar with health insurance industry.
- Strong (3+ years) with standard PM functions, such as SOW management, finance tracking, reporting.
- Experience with technology operations process and terminology for methodologies supporting business and technology collaboration, intake documentation, and/or handoffs; experience with project scoping, requirements, and user stories preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects/products using both traditional waterfall and agile/sprint methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple time-sensitive, complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders and/or external vendors.
What You Bring:
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated project management experience, Healthcare industry and technical experience is strongly preferred.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, IS, Business or equivalent required.
- Expert skills in development of user stories, Jira, and Confluence management.
- Proficiency for project management skills, Agile processes, quick learning capability, self-starter, and good communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new processes, systems, etc.
- Healthcare experience with strong, collaboration, enablement and listening skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.