The MS Project Operations Developer will be a member of the Corporate Technology team that is responsible for MS Dynamics 365 suite, company-wide. We are looking for applicants with experience in the Project Operations and Customer Service modules in Dynamics 365. The applicant will spend most of their time implementing and monitoring the Project Operations module for Corporate Technology’s internal clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with functional leaders to identify the organization’s Dynamics needs, solution design and deployment.
• Consult with business leaders to develop and implement solutions to business needs.
• Develop Project Operation enhancements in an Agile methodology/Software Development Lifecycle.
• Update, prepare, and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
• Lead complex troubleshooting and incident resolution events.
• Support the release and implementation of platform and product enhancements.
• Gather requirements and write customer stories (must be proficient in Visio)
• Participate in change management lifecycle, including requirement gathering, implementation, testing, and support.
• Ability to articulate requirements to both technical and business audiences.
• Implement system security requirements defined under Information Security standards.
• Consistently collaborating to create/drive complex Project Operations offerings to improve business outcomes.
• Stay current with emerging MS Dynamics trends & features, as well as App technologies and solutions.
• 3+ years of Project Management experience.
• 3+ years of experience working in a software organization.
• Must understand the need for establishing possesses, but most show evidence of being an independent thinker.
• Microsoft Dynamics experience (Project Operations and Customer Service).
• Experience using MS Dynamics or related products to develop client or business solutions.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to interact at all levels of the organization and tailor messages appropriately.
• Strong ability to represent and document business processes, interaction flows, data flow processes, use cases, test cases, business requirements, user stories, etc.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Experience: 3+ years of related experience with Project Management, Microsoft Dynamics, the Power Platform (Preferred).