San Pedro, CA
• Capability to measuring and monitoring own work, progress through KPIs, achieve timely output within defined budgetary limits and in agreed quality standards.
• Work with, communicate and coordinating between different functional teams (possibly various functions and of different objectives).
• Communicating necessary release details to functional business teams.
• Managing, work planning, allocation of team members. Taking ownership and negotiating production release schedules with functional and operational teams.
• Producing deployment strategy, test implementation strategy, and run books plans for released and tested systems and for automation technology.
• Competent in test automation, release management tools, scripts necessary for the construction, continuous integration, and deployment of software release.
• Ensuring that requirements are well understood, clear across dependent workstreams. • Initiating and overseeing the development of technical guides and training for external functionality
• Managing sandbox, lower environments to ensure proper configuration and functionality is available to ensure a successful test run.
• Validating release notes from application and automation teams.
• Lead defect resolution found on lower environments.
• Define and ensure that Quality assurance SLAs are met through proper KPIs per application or solution.
• Responsible for management of Quality Assurance service vendors, consultants and ensuring that they meet set expectations.
• Competent in Quality Control and Test planning for Business Systems and Operational Technology in production environment.
• Competent in management of a Quality Control and Quality Assurance team members, in understanding multiple working system, systems automation and stakeholder expectations.
• Develop, approve and communicating crucial release plans and changes through mature Quality Control plans.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Experience – Minimum five (5) years of Systems & Automation testing, Quality Assurance and Release management experience. Automated testing experience.
• Minimum two (2) years of project handling/project experience and process documentation experience.
• Education – Engineering degree and certification in Information Technology, Software Engineering or related discipline is preferred.
• Understanding & competence in automation & systems application implementation.
• Experience in Release Management, Version control and rollouts.
• Understanding of Continuous Improvement/LEAN/Six Sigma.
• Collaboration – Must build strong working relationships with stakeholders. Must possess skills, personal tact, cultural understanding, and well-developed communication skills (cross functional as well as on different levels).
• Functional Excellence – Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation and assistance to meet objectives. Ability to produce high-quality work under pressure (time and resources), apply analytical thinking and creative problem solving to daily tasks.
• Must be well-organized, punctual, and persistent (personal discipline) with strong internal client service skills.
• Advanced data analysis skills
• Maintains credibility with leadership team.
• Experience with Agile principles and methods
• Problem solving & analytical thinking skills & experience.
• Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Test planning & Defect management software tools and applications.
• ITIL lifecycle and certification is preferred.