We are seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our IT department. The Salesforce team develops and maintains the Salesforce platform. Day-to-day you will engage with internal customers to understand their needs, provide functional and technical expertise, and deliver quality software that provides measurable business value. As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will partner with cross-functional teams to deliver results by using application domain knowledge, identify process inefficiencies, and solve problems. You will help the leadership team envision and deliver strategic solutions and ensure deliverables align to business objectives.Our Core Principles are the foundation of our culture, and we’re focused on achieving continued success by thinking long-term, leading with values, and creating value with decisions.
What You Can Offer Us:
- Facilitate requirement sessions to elicit, document, and analyze business requirements and functional specifications, leveraging the Salesforce platform as required to support small and large projects.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, conflicting business practices, and high-level integration issues, suggesting alternative solutions to cross-functional problems.
- Serve as senior member of a matrixed project team to ensure timely, regularly scheduled delivery of user improvements and enhancements by effectively using a combination of Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Partner with and support other team members; serve as a backup for the Salesforce Administration Lead.
- Scope and prioritize enhancement requests with multiple stakeholders, including the Project Management Organization, other internal business customers, and senior management; manage and maintain product roadmap.
- Develop and maintain productive business customer relationships; be the “voice of the customer” to the IT project team and with project team members; support development and delivery in a collaborative manner.
- Ensure business and operational readiness for deployment of system enhancements, new products, and process changes; support end-user training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in business analysis, application design, implementation, and support of IT systems required.
- Three years of experience bringing robust, scalable Salesforce solutions to market strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, and other and IT project management methodologies.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects.
- Ability to provide technical direction and drive innovation amidst uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Understanding of IT and business concepts.
- Able to evaluate the impact of business changes on systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.