Remote (EST hours)
Do you stand for something? For the right things. For listening to the person who has no voice. For believing you can make things better. We’re for big changes, starting right now. We’re taking the lead in transforming health care for tomorrow. And together, we’ll take our passion for humanity and turn it into action for those who need it most. Are you with us? Our internal creative team is looking for an innovative Sr Brand Designer ready to activate their creativity and meticulous design with their collaborative style. Someone who is able to concept and create stand-out cross-channel assets with a digital focus that drive our business forward. And someone who has an ability to work both independently as well as with writer and production partners. Are you ready? We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to partner on a POD with UX, ET, Marketing Strategy & Operations. You’ll be responsible for contributing to the execution of integrated, multi-channel initiatives, while demonstrating a deep understanding of our Brand. You have a passion for design & deliver compelling creative across channels, with a hunger to continually learn and push yourself to understand emerging products, tools and technology. You have a strong portfolio of work and understand what it takes to develop breakthrough creative. You are a thoughtful designer and have proven experience of driving creative consistency across channels.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for translating brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts that cuts across many channels and media formats such as Digital, eMail & Social· Partner with UX Writer to develop Omni content. UX/UI knowledge a plus
- Understands best practices for Web, eMail & Social a must
- Provide innovative solutions on how to address design solutions across digital channels
- Work closely with In House Creative Team ensure all brand guidelines and messaging is integrated appropriately through creative
- Guide creative to ensure brand strategies are being successfully pulled through to deliverables.
What you’ll need:
- 7-10+ years experience designing, preferably in creative agency environment
- Impressive portfolio with proven creative
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite including XD
- Motion graphics and typography chops
- Familiar with working in an AGILE environment. Pod structure, sprints, scrum, kanban
- Basic understanding of front-end development
- After Effects, Redpoint, Canva, Ceros knowledge a plus
- Experience with automated workflow systems like WorkFront a plus
- Strong presentation, strategic and interpersonal skills
- Concise and clear communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.