The Senior Content Strategist supports the development and execution of digital content strategies and best-in-class experiences across all digital touchpoints including, but not limited to, the public websites, member portal, portal, and channels. The Senior Content Strategist supports the Director of Content Strategy and collaborates closely with product marketing, integrated channel leads, consumer experience, experience designers, and developers to own and author key strategic content frameworks and deliverables that inform the creation and delivery of priority content to our member audiences where and when it matters most.
The Senior Content Strategist also helps drive the adoption and use of content strategies throughout the organization by establishing, documenting, and managing enterprise-wide best practices and content governance processes related to both front-end delivery and back-end content management systems and platforms. In addition, he/she/they will be responsible for providing strategic points-of-view, key audience insights, and measurement plans and reports based on data and analytics to test, learn, and adapt content delivery.
• Collaborates with researchers and experience designers on website/platform initiatives to author and manage strategic content deliverables including, content audits, matrices, content models, journey maps, sitemaps, and migration maps
• Manages content development and execution across its full lifecycle including content creation and curation, monitoring, optimization, measurement, and strategic evolution; partners with stakeholders to identify and source content
• Collaborates with insights and research on user testing by informing content learning goals and objectives
• Responsible for competitive and comparative research and analyses to inform best-in-class content experiences; makes recommendations for new strategic content opportunities
• Collaborates with digital team to manage content optimizations including SEO, curated search, tagging strategies, metadata, and calls-to-action
• Champions content strategy best practices throughout the organization
Summary of expectations:
• Ability to drive content strategy while collaborating closely with creative teams, digital designers, and business leaders
• Author of key content deliverables including strategic POVs, audits, content matrices , content models, journey maps, and taxonomies
• Experienced with content management systems and various content measurement platforms, Adobe Omniture experience a plus.
• Ability to turn data into insights to continuously evolve and refine content strategies for long-term success
• Excellent communications skills; must be comfortable presenting strong points of view to executive leadership
• Willingness to be a proactive leader on complex content initiatives