We are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to add to our client’s ever-growing Engineering team. The team is supporting customer customizations, configurations, and deployments of a back office product. The work involved is mainly development of business workflows using JBPM, and API endpoints and routes using Apache Camel.
MUST be a full U.S. citizen, and not a dual citizen. This is a U.S. government requirement for this position due to the potential handling of U.S. citizen data.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
– Understand complex interactions between various software suites and be able to validate, transform and route data appropriately.
– Provide analysis, design, software changes/enhancements and bug fixes as needed
– Ability to debug and troubleshoot software, configuration and database related issues in a complete Enterprise application
– Create/update technical engineering documentation
– Interact with other team members, Product Engineers, Solution Architects, Program Managers, QA Engineers, and Application Engineers
– Perform similar work related duties as assigned
– JBPM using KIE Workbench
– XML, XSD and XSLT
– PostgreSQL and SQL Server
Desired / Nice to Have Skills:
– Apache Camel
– Java on Eclipse
– Wildfly server
– SOAP and REST services
– X.509 certificates, JWTs, OAuth and associated security measures
– Agile development methodologies