The Product Designer will be a guiding force in defining and designing the user experiences across a variety of form factors including large screens, tablets, mobile phones and wearable devices. The person must have a good understanding of information architecture, interaction design, usability analysis and user centered design. The person must have a passion for developing products with awesome user experiences that blend seamlessly with customers’ daily journeys for both the first-time user and the sophisticated expert. Creativity is key requirement as many times the customer looks to the Product team to provide solutions to their problems. An attitude of exploration and openness throughout the process will lead to success in this role.
- Lead the design and creation of consumer and enterprise applications
- Promote user advocacy and design thinking during the entire product conception and development cycle, create user-centered artifacts and continuously refine the process.
- Analyze customer research and competitor offerings to conceptualize and understand users.
- Create system and application concepts by defining information architecture, user interface flow, wireframes mockups and other design guidelines.
- Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, and interactive prototypes and can adapt communication style to different audiences
- Work with multiple members of the development team to ensure implementation of the design.
- A dazzling portfolio that displays a spectrum of innovative design solutions and applications from cradle to grave.
- Bachelor’s degree (masters preferred) in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Design, or related field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, interpersonal and leadership skills are required.
- Proven ability to create mock-ups and produce multiple iterations efficiently
- Deep understanding of user-centered design principles and the ability to execute them
- Solid understanding of data driven design activities, such as storyboarding and experience models, solid experience using these strategies to create high quality designs
- 4 years of experience as a professional UX/UI or Product Designer.
- Good knowledge of agile software development processes.