What we need: The Senior Project Manager, Scrum Master will be responsible for supporting complex projects/products and programs using pre-existing knowledge, skills, templates, and expertise in various organizational and implementation methodologies. They will support all phases of the project/product lifecycle using project/product management practices. This position is responsible for concurrently managing multiple projects/products with multiple teams across multiple business areas in a matrixed reporting structure.
Your Day to Day:
• Delivers multiple complex projects/products (and sometimes programs) that impact multiple business areas.
• Manages timeline and financials along with risks, issues, decisions, and changes.
• Manages risk/issue escalations and drives resolution.
• Manages resources in a cross-functional matrixed environment. Is responsible for executive level reporting and communication.
• Establishes clear boundaries in which the team can work. Assists with removing roadblocks and manages the process and culture to ensure team progress and continuous improvement.
• Liaises with architecture and operations when there are dependencies to systems and infrastructure.
*** This document is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or working conditions associated with the job. Employees may be required to perform other job-related duties.
We’re Looking for – The ideal candidate would be:
• Comfortable with managing strong personalities and external vendor relationships.
• Experienced with technical projects, with an understanding of APIs, development, etc.
• Strong (target 10 years) with standard PM functions, such as SOW management, finance tracking, reporting.
• Experience with technology operations process and terminology for methodologies supporting business and technology collaboration, intake documentation, and/or handoffs; experience with project scoping, requirements, and user stories preferred.
• Demonstrated experience managing projects/products using both traditional waterfall and agile/sprint methodologies.
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple time-sensitive, complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders and/or external vendors.
What You Bring:
• 8+ years of demonstrated project management experience, Healthcare industry and technical experience is preferred.
• BS/BA in Computer Science, IS, Business or equivalent required.
• Expert skills in development of user stories, Jira, and Confluence management.
• Proficiency for project management skills, Agile processes, quick learning capability, self-starter, and good communicator.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new processes, systems, etc.
• Healthcare experience with strong, collaboration, enablement and listening skills.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred.