The Salesforce Solution Architect is responsible for architecting the overall Salesforce Solution and making complex design decisions to support the business requirements of business partners and product owners.
The Solution Architect works directly with both technical and business stakeholders, internal and external to understand requirements, analyze information, and craft comprehensive solutions. They are capable of driving difficult conversations and removing roadblocks to implement their proposed solution.
The Salesforce Solution Architect drives the optimization of Salesforce solutions, using Salesforce and Vlocity/Omnistudio knowledge, industry experience, and good communication and negotiation skills to deliver solutions.
As a trusted advisor to both internal and external partners serving the Salesforce ecosystem, the Salesforce/Vlocity Solution Architect engages in conversations with executive leaders, technical architects and business stakeholders that shape the architectural vision, inform and execute the enterprise Salesforce roadmap.
Your Day to Day:
- Translate business requirements and create solution architecture that best leverages the Salesforce platform and is in line with Salesforce best practices for use of APEX, data raptor, omni script, cards, and integration procedures.
- Architect leveraging a data-driven design framework, and leverage force.com or Vlocity (Salesforce Industries) features as appropriate to the overall design
- Create prototypes and proofs of concept as a means of eliciting and defining requirements
- Map business requirements to Salesforce capabilities and decide when and which custom solutions (custom config or custom dev) are necessary
- Lead business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements and sizing of projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (strategy/planning, architecture, business operations, and enterprise technology delivery) to determine how best to implement Salesforce solutions
- Architect and deliver a robust data model that supports the requirements.
We’re looking for:
- 10+ years’ of overall Solutions Architecture experience
- 7+ years in SFDC and 3+ years In Velocity/Salesforce Industrieso
- Required Salesforce Certifications: Architecture Track
- Proficiency with Salesforce (APEX, Visualforce, Lightning/LWC, Force.com) and Omnistudioo
- SFDC and Vlocity Data Model knowledge and good data modeling experience
- Experience architecting solutions on Heath Cloudo Experience architecting portals such as Broker, Provider, Employer etc using Salesforce industry (Vlocity)
- Proven track record of successful project delivery of large enterprise Salesforce implementations
- Process and Data modeling tools and best practices
- Experience using agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum (SAFe Agile)
- Healthcare industry experience, preferably payer subvertical
- Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion, or delivering a technical presentation
- Experience leading teams in the analysis of complex problems, and the design and implementation of related solutions
- Preferred Experience and Skills Experienced with Salesforce projects that involved large data integration and data migration activities as part of the project scope
- Strong ability in documenting proposed current and future state in terms of solution architecture, functional/technical specifications, data integration, and data migration solution design.
What you will gain:
- This is a high-profile position in which you will have visibility into all levels of the organization and corporate strategy.
- You will be part of the Salesforce Center of Excellence that oversees all projects across the Salesforce Platform.
- You will gain experience across many different domains and work on implementing the latest Salesforce products.