Applies industry best practices and methodologies to company’s SharePoint technology, design, deployment, and operations. Incorporates strategies and goals in providing technical guidance and leadership. Focuses on multiple aspects of Microsoft 365 Tenant Apps including but not limited to SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Planner, Booking, Flows, Power Automate and Power BI. Works closely with teams across Information Services to ensure technology standards are implemented and maintained.
- Develops technology roadmaps and business cases that assist with the execution of Business strategies.
- Reviews and understands industry trends and develops technology architecture plans for both on-premises and cloud offerings.
- Develops the design concepts, implementation plans, device setup and configuration settings, maintenance plans, and assist with troubleshooting as needed.
- Stays current with industry products, services, protocols, and standards. Educates Staff and Management on trends, strategies, and best practices.
- Uses a variety of methods both verbal and/or written to articulate industry best practices in small team settings, Department meetings and Executive Management meetings.
- Assists with new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Works with the teams that will implement, manage, and troubleshoot existing network and system environments.
- Maintains working knowledge of all network related items.
- Develops strategies and plans that will ensure the performance and availability of the network infrastructure.
- Provides on-call support to staff working complex, high severity problems.
- Develops solution architectures and implementation designs in support of the business-technology initiatives.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance, developing and defining business and technical requirements and solution designs as part of defined projects.
- Implements SharePoint system solutions, including programming backend and frontend components extending the SharePoint environment/system capabilities.
- Leads technical design and development, evaluating and troubleshooting functional design and system architecture, component, and framework programming, as well as playing a key role in the technical decision process.
- Develops and presents conceptual and functional innovation prototypes for assessment and evaluation.
- Manages and maintains the SharePoint system environments.
- The duties and responsibilities stated are a general summary and not all inclusive.Position Qualifications:License/Certification/Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Ten (10) years’ progressively responsible SharePoint experience which includes:
- Leading SharePoint system technical analysis and design employing model and event driven design practices including conceptual and functional prototypes, data analysis, and architectural and functional testing.
- Developing product functional and technical requirements and design documents and specifications based on business requirements.
- Leading SharePoint solution development, and implementation efforts, providing technical design, system and architectural prototyping, and component development.
- Creating web-oriented applications, developing coding constructs, frameworks, components and interfaces supported by the SharePoint environment.
- Shaping the strategy, architecture, methodology and standards for delivering SharePoint solutions.
- Providing technical governance and security over the SharePoint environments.
- Technical knowledge of current network protocols, and Internet standards and the ability to conduct research into Microsoft 365 issues and products with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and communicate effectively in a high-pressure environment with strong customer service orientation and experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to teach and mentor team members to maximize potential and provide a firm foundation in Microsoft 365 troubleshooting skills.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.