Lake Forest, CA
Role and Responsibilities:
In this role, you’ll get the opportunity to build a high-value, multi-tenant SaaS web application from scratch. You’ll be working with React, Nextjs, TypeScript, HTML, CSS and Cloud deployment.
– Collaborate with product architects, program manager, and management on product roadmap and architecture development plans
– Work on a large application entirely in Typescript
– Support existing code bases with bug fixes or enhancements
– Help train and mentor new Front End Developers
– Other duties as assigned.
– Understanding of how to write complicated TypeScript/React applications that are maintainable and flexible
– Strong knowledge of the latest standards and techniques of HTML and CSS
– Experience React and Redux
– Experience with CSS preprocessors
– Webpack experience preferred
– 5+ years of experience working with TypeScript
– Experience with HTML and CSS
– Experience in handling production support issuses
– Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
– Ability to communicate and work well in a team environment
– Experience documenting software applications
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.