The fact is, mobile devices are the way of the consumer, and if your business doesn’t have an app, you are probably losing customers. It’s how we communicate. Mobile apps are one of the hottest ways to engage customers, increase sales, and build loyalty.
Creating an app is only the beginning – eye-catching icon, user-friendliness, easy access, and regular updates are all part of winning the mobile market. So, take the mobile app plunge, but be sure to follow these tips.
1. First things first: establish your business objectives and your target audience.
2. Design your app to be compatible with multiple mobile platforms.
3. Create a user-friendly app
- Reduce your bandwidth and ensure that app performance is fast – very fast – and responsive.
- Allow for an immediate response to all interactions.
- Create easy user navigation, as well as an engaging experience.
- Utilize social media logins.
4. Pay attention to App Store Optimization (ASO):
- Keywords are crucial – search Google and utilize the Google Adwords Keyword tools for the best terms and phrases connected to your app.
- Complete every field when submitting your application to the app stores.
- Choose your categories wisely.
- Endorse your application via Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
5. Security. Security:
- Establish a strong security wall for collected data.
- Follow user interface (UI) guidelines.
6. Launch your app:
- Create an app landing page, including video demonstrations and photos.
- Take advantage of free channels, of course, but don’t skip paid media to boost app awareness and solicit feedback from interested users.
- Allow for user feedback, and use it to make adjustments.
7. Stay ahead of the game:
- Continue to focus on your quality assurance – take care of bugs and glitches promptly.
- Encourage reviews by offering rewards.
- Build customer loyalty with special offers.
- Encourage feedback and make it easy
- Incentivize real social sharing.
- Keep all information, offers, etc. up-to-date.
- Utilize Location-Based Services(LBS).
Looking for the right talent for developing your mobile face? In search of a top-level Digital Project Manager or a Developer-Mobile/Web? You’ve landed in the right place.
Data is shaping every part of your business and Curate Partners helps our customers leverage, optimize and transform it. We are a boutique technology consulting organization that helps our clients transform their results by bridging the talent gap in Big Data, Digital, Cloud, and Development. Our unique operating model focuses on top 20% of the talent, innovative recruiting methodologies, in the hottest technologies. Contact us today.