Emily Brash | VP of Sales & Healthcare Solutions | West Hartford, CT
As a VP of Sales and Healthcare Solutions at Curate, Emily brings together the right subject matter experts and technology thought leaders from within our organization, to craft solution-based services tailored to meet our customers where they are.
She has 15 years of experience in the staffing & recruitment industry with 10 of those years spent focused in the healthcare sector. Emily has dedicated herself to continuously building her knowledge of the business landscapes and market trends impacting Payer, Provider and Healthcare Technology organizations. She has experience delivering projects for clients through a variety of flexible delivery models to achieve measurable outcomes. Project experience includes:
- Information Security
- Consumer Focused Healthcare
- Digital Health Solutions
- EMR Optimization
- Quality Reporting
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Population Health
- Operational Excellence & Risk Management
Emily’s style when working with clients is to build a trusted relationship where they can feel comfortable sharing the challenges and issues they are facing so that she can pro-actively present them with solutions.
Emily has skills and experience breaking into new markets and client accounts through creative business development strategies, and has many years of experience mentoring and developing up and coming sales professionals.
Other skills and experience:
- Process mapping & optimization
- Project Management
- Salesforce.com administration
- Sales training instructional design & delivery
- Sales strategy leadership
Professional Development + Volunteering:
As a champion for causes to help advance more women in the technology fields into high paying careers and leadership positions, Emily volunteers and/or participates in many professional organizations and communities and healthcare focused professional associations:
- 4 years serving as a board member and committee chair for Women In Technology in D.C.
- Member of WiCyS (women in cybersecurity)
- HIMSS Member
- Untapped Potential volunteer & sponsor
- BA Human Resource Management from Western Michigan University