Data Architect Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the organization’s data architecture by designing, building, and maintaining data models, data dictionaries, and data flow diagrams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into data solutions.
- Identify data gaps and inconsistencies and develop strategies to address them.
- Develop and implement data standards and best practices.
- Develop and implement data integration strategies and oversee data integration processes.
- Diagnose and address complex problems, including performance issues, scale, and drive to resolution to meet business initiatives.
- Work hands on with emerging technologies during software evaluations, PoCs and pilots.
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible work experience in data solutioning, architecture, design, and development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in working as Solution/Data Architect on cloud platforms (AWS is highly desirable).
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ETL/ELT design and development using tools like Talend, Informatica, Databricks, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in database architecture using relational SQL (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL), and NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Elasticsearch).
- Minimum 2 years of experience with building applicating with serverless architecture on AWS platforms using Athena, Glue, EC2, Lamda, Kenesis.
- Experience working with RESTful API and general service-oriented architectures.
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technologies is desirable.
- AWS Solution Architect certification (associate & above) is highly desirable.