The Digital Marketing Project Manager (DPM) contractor role will primarily focus on the Care Navigation suite of benefit offerings for B2C audience, with a focus on online awareness and education for our client’s members. Aligned under the Marketing team, the DPM will report to the Assocaite Director of Project Management. This role will act as the hub in a newly established digital-focused pod, working closely with our content strategy and digital creative partners as well as engaging strategic marketing and channel leads as necessary. Servicing as the marketing liason when working closely with CX and Enterpripse Technology teams. A strong background in agile project development and execution, user experience, and content production workflows is preferred. Experience with Workfront and managing past projects related to healthcare or regulated products would be a plus. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, an effective problem solver and can easily align with cross-functional teams and roadmaps. They must have a passion for collaboration, and the ability to keep track of multiple stakeholders, timelines, and deliverables. This role involves working on a high-visibility, and high-priority initiative.
- Plan, schedule, and oversee the execution of various online communication streams, including email, promo banners, and websites
- Lead daily cross-functional team scrums to ensure all phases of the project is completed on-time, while keeping internal stakeholders apprised of project progress
- Plan and facilitate project meetings, including creative kickoffs, internal reviews, and governance
- Provide routine status updates to project stakeholders and leaders in the organization as needed. Consistently applying effective communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Coordinate all project activities across Care Navigation pod, working in tandem with digital/ET teams
- Ensure execution of individual project deliverables, proactively monitoring and trafficking work in progress
- Identify and escalate concerns regarding project scope, timing, and budget, as needed
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve project workflow
- Evaluate completed projects and facilitates “postmortems” or retrospectives, when applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of project management experience
- Agile digital project management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing assignments and adapting to changing priorities when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills who can facilitate conversations and collaboration between cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem solver with organization and negotiation skills
- Key attributes include being self-directed, goal-oriented, proactive, and responsive
- Workfront experience highly preferred, but not required if they have worked in similar PM tools and can get up to speed very quickly
- Healthcare industry experience a plus, but not required.