The Integrated Marketing Manager serves as a valued strategic marketing partner to our business partners to create engaging marketing communications for internal and external audiences. As a member of the Integrated Marketing and Channel Strategy team, they are responsible for managing cross-functional marketing campaign deployment for discrete lines of business within our client. Working in coordination with Marketing Strategy, Creative, Digital, Customer Experience, and Operations teams as well as business stakeholders, the IMM will identify, articulate, and build consensus around marketing plans leveraging appropriate owned, earned, and paid media. Following strategic alignment, the IMM will work in cooperation with marketing managers to execute, optimize and measure the campaign(s), ensuring alignment with the brand positioning and sharing results with business partners.
* Explore, understand, and become an expert in supported business areas;
* Work collaboratively with marketing and business partners to define effective, innovative, and results-oriented integrated strategies, managing budget and timing expectations and leveraging all available channels;
* Define insightful, motivating marketing strategies; brief creative teams and lead projects through the review and revision of work that delivers the brief and supports the integrated marketing strategy;
* Develop and manage detailed project plans and schedule and campaign calendar management
* Ensure key strategic criteria and milestones are hit throughout the process
* Coordinate project wrap-ups and assist with providing reports for project results in coordination with Marketing Analyst
* Outstanding consultative, critical thinking, analytical, and communication skills
* Able to operate strategically and build effective stakeholder partnerships
* Impressive communication and presentation skills for multiple management levels, including senior leadership. Demonstrated ability to make sound business recommendations and decisions.
* Strong conceptual and creative thinker, able to summarize and clearly communicate findings and recommendations
* Organized and detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize multiple projects and competing demands on a daily basis
* Self-motivated, disciplined, fast learner with the ability to be flexible and adapt in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of Workfront work management platform a plus
* Healthcare experience and familiarity with HIPAA privacy is a plus.