The Salesforce Platform Manager is the face of the Salesforce platform to the business, responsible for the overall management of the platform.
- Leading project teams, gathering requirements, designing solutions, and implementing configurations on Salesforce.com
- Manage the Salesforce roadmap and all platform initiatives
- Weigh duties as appropriate to reflect importance and/or time expended on each.
- Act as Project Manager for all enhancement and maintenance projects related to Sales Cloud.
- Develop and maintain a backlog of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our database.
- Maintain and optimize Workflows, Process Builders, Flows, custom settings, page layouts, Lightning pages etc.
- Own the user adoption of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain adoption dashboards and data-quality dashboards, reviewing regularly for indication of adoption improvement needs and manage release planning
- Respond to requests for immediate issues. Troubleshoot issues and identify related solution or user training requirements.
- Stay updated on the platform’s new tools, capabilities, and updates.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Communities, Marketing Cloud, Pardot and other CRM technology solutions.
- Experience within Revenue Operations (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Sales Ops) or as an IT business partner of these functions
- Experience leading discovery workshops, including solution presentations and prototype demonstrations
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Developer – Preferred
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members.
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Capable of managing a variety of complex issues while driving momentum of key projects.
- Strategic mindset and exceptional communication skills.