What We Need:
The Salesforce Solution Architect is responsible for architecting the Salesforce Solution on multiple projects or one large complex project. The Solution Architect will work under the guidance of a lead Architect and is a trusted advisor to both internal and external partners serving the Salesforce ecosystem. The Solution Architect works directly with both technical and business stakeholders to understand requirements, analyze information, and craft comprehensive solutions.
Your Day to Day:
- Provides overall Architecture/Design for implementation of solutions on multiple projects or one large complex project under the leadership of a lead Architect.
- Create prototypes and proofs of concept as a means of eliciting and defining requirements.
- Map business requirements to Salesforce capabilities and decide when and which custom solutions (custom config or custom dev) are necessary.
- Leads or participates in business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements and sizing of projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team (strategy/planning, architecture, business operations and enterprise technology delivery) to determine how best to implement Salesforce solutions.
- Accountable for contributing to the successful delivery and quality of technology solutions by driving difficult conversations and removing roadblocks.
- Architect and deliver a robust data model that supports the requirements.
We’re Looking for:
- 8 -10 years’ overall Solutions Architecture experience
- 5+ years in SFDC Architecture
- Required Salesforce Certifications: Architecture Track
- Proficiency with Salesforce (APEX, Visualforce, Lightning/LWC, Force.com)
- SFDC Data Model knowledge across various cloud/products and strong data modeling experience.
- Experience architecting solutions on Experience Cloud, Health Cloud.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery of large enterprise Salesforce implementations.
- Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white board discussion or delivering a technical presentation.
- Experience leading teams in the analysis of complex problems, and the design and implementation of related solutions.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Healthcare industry experience, preferably payer.
- CRM, Member service platform implementation experience is a plus
- Experienced with Salesforce projects that involved large data integration and data migration activities as part of project scope.
- Strong ability in documenting proposed current and future state in terms of solution architecture, functional/technical specifications, data integration and data migration solution design.
- Experience in Dev Ops for CI/CD using Copado.
- Experience in and knowledge of Vlocity/Omnistudio (Salesforce Industries)
- Experience in experience cloud/Community.
- Salesforce developer background.
What you will Gain:
- This is a high-profile position in which you will have visibility into all levels of the organization and corporate strategy.
- You will be part of the Salesforce Center of Excellence that oversees all projects across the Salesforce Platform.
- You will gain experience across many different domains and work on implementing the latest Salesforce products.
- You will have the opportunity to improve your technical skills via training and other opportunities within the company.