- EPIserver or experience with other CMS
- Experience with Smartling
- Understanding of SEO
- Nice to have: fluent/native knowledge of German and/or Japanese.
- Content Management & SEO:
- Keep track of major content updates, coordinate translations and launch process with international stakeholders, digital operations and web teams
- Support local marketing managers by publishing local content (events, webinars, blogs, pages, etc.) on the website
- Work together with SEO manager to stay informed of the global SEO strategy and manage replication of SEO measures on local sites
- Proactively look for SEO possibilities on the local websites and implement improvements (e.g. internal linking).
- Manage translation process of web content via Smartling including coordination between multiple stakeholders (local Campaigns / Demand Gen teams, Marketing Ops, etc.)
- Manage translation process of external documents (e.g. Excel sheets, Docs) via Smartling if needed
- Act as the main point of contact to the Smartling Customer Success Manager and to the Intl Campaigns / Demand Gen teams
- Manage Smartling parsing settings as needed
- Maintain internal documentation on Smartling configuration, how-to, etcProvide support to internal Smartling users.
- Act as a liaison between the global Digital Performance team and International Campaigns / Demand Gen teams, keeping teams informed of important updates
- Support / Coordinate between the global Digital Performance team and International Campaigns / Demand Gen teams in case of new paid campaign launches, general questions, etc.
- Support international QBRs with local data and relevant commentary on website updates and performance as well as paid media performance.